Saturday, February 20, 2010

B 143 - Stuart Van - Tin Lizzie Dizzy- Swirls - Aztec - Ginkgo

Hi,
I am posting for Stuart. This is his first Circlelord work using his Tin Lizzie Circlelord.

"Ok the top is black and bottom is teal the batting is poly on the bottom and then warm and natural on top of it. The thread I used was wal-mart brand machine quilting thread. Grey on top and black in the bobbin. I hope you like all the photos. Wish me luck as I have become the most highley prized frogger in the world. I frogged out a whole spool of thread, until I got the hang of the Cl. No I am not complaing I just had to figure it all out. and the placement of my rows and which rows receive the straight cross hatch and which one got the curved crosshatch. I went for the oppisite of each type of design straight got curved and curved got the straight c.c. It has not been bound yet as I am not sure what I want to use yet. "
Stuart

Click on Picture to Enlarge